Who qualifies for a tax credit?
Under new healthcare laws, some people may qualify for income-based tax credits to help make their health insurance cost less. These tax credits are available only when you buy your coverage on Connect for Health Colorado.
- A tax credit that lowers your premium (what you pay each month for coverage)
- A tax credit that lowers what you pay out of pocket when you need care
- You are not eligible for Medicare or Medicaid
- Your employer does not offer you and your family affordable health insurance
How much will I save?
The amount you get back will depend on your family income and family size. Lower income families and individuals get the most help.
- Does your employer offer health insurance? (Y/N)
- Do you receive Medicare? (Y/N)
- Do you or your family make more than the amount below in a year? (Y/N)
|Family Size||Yearly Income||Family Size||Yearly Income|
If you answered “NO” to all three questions, you may qualify for the new tax credit.
- Click here for a quote or call us at to discuss your options.