|Colorado HealthOP Careers||Pin It||Colorado HealthOP Careers||Colorado HealthOP Careers|
At Colorado HealthOP, we are excited to offer Coloradans a new option for healthcare coverage that makes fundamental changes to how healthcare is delivered and how consumers engage in their health. It’s an exciting time and the stakes are high. We know that disruptive changes like this don’t just happen. We need incredible people, like you, to realize our vision. Colorado HealthOP is a great place to work! Here are a few of the reasons that Colorado HealthOP may be the right place for you to build your career:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with an employer match
- Annual fitness membership
- Conference and education reimbursement
- The potential to grow your career as Colorado HealthOP grows
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment where your work makes a difference to the residents of Colorado
We are passionate about our work and are looking for great employees that want to make a difference. If you see a position that matches your skillset, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any of the open positions below.
The Project Manager coordinates the development, production and implementation of contractually compliant business requirements of strategic importance to its stakeholders. In this capacity, he/she performs in a cross-functional environment working with all key health plan stakeholders to ensure the successful launch of program initiatives.